Sunday, December 19, 2010

Where did my little puppy go?

Only a few short weeks ago, I flew to Denver to pick up my wonderful little puppy!  He was so tiny and could easily fit in my arms.  I am not sure where that little guy went.  Seems like someone has switched my little puppy for a little dog that just fits in my arms.  And everyday he takes another piece of my heart :)

Last night we were at Auntie Tahnis' house for our traditional Christmas dinner.  Mr Mav gets braver every time he goes there :)  My friends were kind (and patient) enough to try and get a family photo.

Here's the adventure -













Merry Christmas from Nina, Cinder & Maverick!

2 comments:

Monumental Dalmatians said...

What fun photos! Thank you friends for us. We loved the photo of Cinder sticking out his tongue. Guess we know what he thought about the foolishness exhibited by his little bro. Mav has his mother's (Sadie's) face--can really see that in the last photo. We think he's beautiful. Merry Christmas to all!

CarlaB said...

Great sequence of pictures. The last one is really beautiful of the three of you. Mav is certainly becoming a very handsome boy...