Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Never Say Never - more than a Justin Bieber song

Well - never say never!  Mr Mav and I are signed up for our first set of conformation classes starting Friday.

Last Saturday Mr Mav met his half sister Asia and her mom Miranne and her friend Patty (another Dal owner).  They helped us get a nice stacked photo of Mr Mav and gave me some pointers for conformation. Most importantly, I found out that Patty teaches conformation classes and said that she could even teach me!

Don't worry - I have someone coming to class with me so we'll have photos!

Mr Mav meeting his half-sis Asia


If the judge likes legs, we'll win for sure :)  Mr Mav is all legs right now.

3 comments:

Monumental Dalmatians said...

Hooray--conformation class! Hope you and Mav have a good time. He really is all legs right now. He must have gone through quite the growth spurt. Now to watch and wait for the rest of his body to catch up. Such is living with a growing boy.

CarlaB said...

He's looking great. And I'm looking forward to hearing about him kickin' butt on the competition...

Leslie + Echoview's 2 Bits Per Pixel, RN said...

Look at all those spots on his tail. Dara says that's good in the show ring...Very nice picture of him stacked.