Saturday, February 19, 2011

Our first class

Mr Mav and I had our first conformation class last night.  I have never been to a conformation class before so I wasn't sure what to expect - it was interesting.

He was pretty excited at first, but calmed down nicely.  He did well with all of the distractions - all in all I was a pretty proud mamma.

Auntie Linda came to support us (and take incriminating photos) and it was really nice to have her there.

 Soooooooo much to learn!

 
The training with Mr Mav's fondling coach sure came in handy - he had no problem being checked out by the instructor.

Once an agility gal, always an agility gal.  For some reason, I was the only one with a duck shoved down her pants - but there was no way I was going to make Mr Mav work for a hour straight without any play breaks.


Auntie Nicki made yummy waffles this morning.  Just playing some Its Yer Choice with the boys and a yummy waffle.


3 comments:

Leslie + Echoview's 2 Bits Per Pixel, RN said...

I have the same problem at obedience class. They work them for 45 minutes with no break, so I bring a toy and play when I can. We just don't do that in agility!

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Yahoo Mav!! We do the same a fuzzy tug in my bra!! handling classes are boring as snot!! we also have a rip snorting game of tug before he heads in the ring, so he is wild and driven before he goes in to strut his stuff!!

Candy Powell said...

We take a tug toy to both classes too. Grace and I would both be bored without it.