Sunday, July 3, 2011

The New Canadian Celebrates His First Canada Day

Although born American, Mr Mav quickly became Canadian at 9 weeks (and I have the receipt from the tax man to prove it...lol)  And if that wasn't Canadian enough, he is also CKC registered.

So Mr Mav had no problem celebrating with the rest of the Canadians on Canada Day last Friday.

Sir Humps A Lot - as he is currently known - enjoyed the day playing and eating doggy cake with all of his friends.  And any questions I had about his jumping ability were put to rest - he easily jumped a 4 foot wall.  I was standing on the wall taking photos of the dogs below and next thing I knew, Mr Mav was right next to me.

Hey - since Mav has duel citizenship, does that mean I get both Canada Day (July 1) and the 4th of July off from work?


Naughty Spotty

Mav on the wall next to me

The wall he jumped 

The bro's hanging on the porch

All the doggies feeling Cinder's birthday hat pain

Mav and Cinder play very well.  At this point, Cinder was dragging Mav around the back yard.


Uncle Gerhard is a very bad influence!

CAKE?  Just for us?  WOW - Canada is definitely the land of great opportunity!

Really mom?  At least I am taking my friends down with me




Happy Canada Day - and to my sibs back home, have a great 4th of July!

3 comments:

A to Z Dals said...

Hey Bro... its okay with me if you celebrate the first and the Fourth both.

Sister Gimme...

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Happy 1st Canada, Jax celebrated with Birthday Ice Cream he turned one!

Monumental Dalmatians said...

Happy 1st Canada Day to Mav. Hope you got to have hotdogs for your 1st 4 of July as well. Life is good-you get to celebrate both holidays. You sure look cute in the photos with your bro. Great jumping ability like your sibs, too.
Hugs!!