Sunday, July 24, 2011

Two little monkeys jumping on the bed
One fell off and bumped his head
So Momma called the doctor and the doctor said
No more monkeys jumping on the bed!


Mr Mav has been getting more and more freedom in the house.  He's growing up quickly and he's earned it.

Yesterday was the first time I let Mav out while I was in the shower.  I could hear Cinder and Mav have a great time impersonating professional wrestlers.  Sounded like quite the smack down in the living room.  Or at least I thought it they were in the living room.  When I got out of the shower, this is what I saw.

What really cracked me up was that it was like they knew to stop wrestling and look innocent just as I came out of the shower.  Two little monkeys jumping on the bed....
Oh - and no - Mav is not supposed to be on the bed.

Now don't get excited - Maverick didn't earn these his big bro Cinder did.  After far too long, Cinder and I competed in an agility trial and some great runs.  Very proud of my big Spot.  In between running Cinder, Mr Mav got some training time with some really big distractions.  And a very important part of training is learning how to pose for photos with many, many ribbons :)


Mav and me at the competition.


For the first time today, Mav hoped on the couch and just started to relax and cuddle.  I couldn't say no.  Can you say no to that face?


My pooped puppy.


Little sleeping angel.




Next thing I knew, I was surrounded my sleeping dally angles.  There were no more monkeys jumping on the bed...for now :)




5 comments:

Candy Powell said...

You have to love a cuddly dal. They are beautiful.

A to Z Dals said...

Yeppir... all those Dals look sweet and angelic when they are sleeping.

Monumental Dalmatians said...

Hope the little man didn't bonk that beautiful head too hard. Love the photos--always looking so innocent.

James said...

Hi – Will you please post a link to your Blog at The Dalmatians Community at vorts.com? Our members will love it.
Members include: Dalmatian Owners, Breeders, Rescues and Lovers.
It's easy to do, just cut and paste the link and it automatically links back to your website...
You can also add Photos, Videos, Rescues and Classifieds if you like.
Email me if you need any help or would like me to do it for you.
The Dalmatian Community: http://www.vorts.com/dalmatians/
Thanks,
James Kaufman, Editor

Anonymous said...

Found your blog looking for more info on that little cutie from "Once Upon A Time". Shame we didnt see him at all in season 3, then again Raphael Sbarge's character wasn't there much either. :/ Sad to see you haven't updated in 3 YEARS! Too busy with the boys, I suspect. Or grown out of blogspot? Hope to see more of Cinder in season 4 of OUAT. Happy early birthday to him as well! :)