Thursday, October 28, 2010

But I'm cute mamma - why can't I have the run of the house?

For the past couple of night we have been working on crate games and tonight we started on his "sit"

It's hard for me to take photos when we are training because he needs all of my attention - so here are some shots of him sitting in his expen - trying to get me to play with him.  Sorry - Mr. Mav... I am immune to Dalmatian cuteness!  Cinder's already tried all that sappy stuff with me...lol!








Oh- and just now I tried to file down his nails with an emery board.  Just wanted him to get used to the feeling.  At first he struggled but after I gave him a chewy, he just sat and chewed on it while I slowly filed each and every nail.  Are you kidding me?  Dogs can do that?  I'm in shock!  What a good boy!

4 comments:

CarlaB said...

He is doing so well. And am so glad that he and Cinder are getting along - we, sadly, are not that lucky, but sloooowly improving.

All the pictures are great. Once I figure out how to upload mine, we'll have a lot too.

BTW Gimme said to tell Maverick, "Hey Dude, I tuck-sit all the time. You got a lot of catching up to do..."

AgilityDal said...

Hey Gimmie - bring it :)
When my mom said we were working on my sit, she meant on command at her side.

Love your bro - Maverick

CarlaB said...

Yah, well...

I'm learning to hypnotize my mom. When I stare intently at her, she has an uncontrollable urge to give me treats. Try it - it works really well. Can't believe our people are so easy to train.

Sister Gimme...

Monumental Dalmatians said...

What a boy!! Just getting cuter and cuter eveyday. Love the photos. What a good boy Cinder is for putting up with his puppy antics.
Hugs to Mav. Brother Brady wishes he was here to help him with the 2 sisters still here