Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trick or Treat

Went to the agility trial again today.  I couldn't be prouder of Mr. Mav.  He did so well - he was so relaxed that he was tugging with friends when I wasn't even around.  I was very proud of my boy.

And a friend took some amazing photos outside with the colourful fallen leaves - just stunning photos.

Oh - and Tana - you know I love this boy because when I was done at the trial I drove out to the confirmation show to check things out.  I picked up his training lead - but do I really have to prance around in a suit with my dog?  Sooo many things wrong with that :)




Mav's Halloween Costume - he is going as a Zebra :)




I am soooo in love with the photos Harold took.  He did an amazing job - what a cute face!  (and I am talking about Maverick - not Harold...lol)

1 comment:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

So Cute Jaxon Says next time you are on the Island he wants to play!