Tuesday, October 26, 2010

It all started with a Spot

Instead of boring everyone on facebook (by everyone, I should say the non-dal lovers who are tired of checking out puppy photos) with all of the stories of Maverick and Cinder, I thought I would start of blog for those interested.

Really this is for BJ - so he can keep an eye on this special guy :)

These are the stories and photos of Maverick - Monumental Aim Sky High.


And I can't forget my best buddy Cinder.  You'll be seeing lots of him too :)  After all, he's the one that started it all!


2 comments:

Ninja and Nicki said...

See you soon Maverick
.... the Iceman....

CarlaB said...

Well I for one enjoyed your posts about the Mav... and I have no intention of ceasing in the booring my non-Dal non-dog friends with Gimme reports. I figure its my responsibility to raise their level of consciousness...