Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Mr Mav & Cinder - well sorta

Just before the holidays I was sent to take a couple of courses at the Disney Institute for work.  I know - pretty rough - right?  Well it is when you have a young puppy at home.  It was REALLY tough to be away.  Even though I know Mr Mav and Cinder were in excellent hands, I just wanted them with me.

Well - while in Disneyland, one of the Disney artists made this for me. It now has a special place in my home.  I LOVE IT!




I was really homesick for my doggies on this trip (Vancouver - LA - Toronto - Vancouver) - but Cinder was with me on the flight from LA to Toronto.  Well - not physically, but his movie Cats & Dogs 2 was playing.  I think people were wondering why I kept taking photos of the movie screen...lol!




I am such a lucky mamma to have two such wonderful boys!

5 comments:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Thats awesome!! Jaxon Must watch that movie!

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Finally figured out how to make Jaxons Blog Public opps thought it was public when I sent you the link now it is!

Monumental Dalmatians said...

Wow--really nice-captures their relationship.
Not many get to watch their dogs in the movies. Surely you had it announced that Cinder was the star!

Leslie + Echoview's 2 Bits Per Pixel, RN said...

Pixel waves just like Uncle Cinder!

CarlaB said...

When does Maverick get his movie?