Thursday, March 31, 2011

What's happening to me?

For those who wanted to see the official Best of Breed photo, here you go -
A big thank you to Photos by Tedy for the wonderful photo.


We have a week until our next show and there is a lot to do.  I need to get a pair of my own black sparkle shoes, we work on Mav's stack everyday (I even bought area rugs for the house so he isn't slipping on the hardwood when we practice) and I must figure out this outfit thing.  I'm just hoping that the shopping is better at this show :)   Ohhhhh - the pressure!

3 comments:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

You caught the same bug I did its called Winning is FUN!! ohh cant wait to see our boys play together!

Monumental Dalmatians said...

Gosh--sparkle shoes, learning how to trim a tail, buying stuff so you can train in the house, and trimming Mav's willie--you have arrived!!
I'll be waiting to hear the good news next week. Hugs to Mav.

A to Z Dals said...

Methinks Tana said it all...