Monday, March 7, 2011

Where oh where has my little dog gone?

My brother was going to come over to my place on Saturday so I thought it would be a great time to give him back the small kennel he lent me for Mr Mav.  I dug out the kennel and had it by the door so I didn't forget.  A bit later, I was playing with the Mavster and I was shocked when he went by the kennel.  I couldn't believe that my little guy used to easily fit in there.

See for yourself -


And continuing down the road of Dally cuteness - here is a photo that Auntie Dove took of Cinder after one of her legendary dog hikes.



4 comments:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Awe what a cutie!!

Leslie + Echoview's 2 Bits Per Pixel, RN said...

Love the picture of Cinder. Mav looks SO big now!

Monumental Dalmatians said...

Wow! What a big boy Mav is getting to be. Still very cute, too. Love the photo of Cinder as well.

Candy Powell said...

They have grown way too fast. He is such a pretty boy.