Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Not food motivated - ha!

I remember when I read Mr Mav's temperament test and it says that he wasn't food motivated.  I have no clue what was going on that day, because you'd be amazed what he'll do for a little dry kibble, let alone chicken or cheese...lol!

 Just looking - promise I won't touch (until da mamma gives him a cookie)

Here's Mr Mav doing some "it's yer choice"  He's learning that great things come
 when he waits for da mamma's signal :)




Doing some dyna disk work.  
No more buda belly - he's getting a six pack to impress the babes.

 I'm judging in Calgary this weekend and want to take Mr Mav with me, but had to make sure he'll still fit in the sherpa bag.  It's going to be tight, but we'll make it work.




A big highlight of our week was when I registered Mr Mav for Say Yes Puppy Camp in January!
http://clickerdogs.com/
 It is going to be an awesome foundation for the little guy. 



2 comments:

Ch. Highgate's Storm Tracker CGN said...

Oh have fun Jax just did his first seminar a few weeks ago :)

CarlaB said...

Have fun brother. You are sure learning a lot.

I've been busy too - getting my Mom fully trained. Have also started training my Auntie Meaggi. Uncle Michael is going to take longer, he's still resisting my charms.