Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Who gave Mr. Mav permission to grow up?

Careful what you wish for -
In selecting my next puppy, I was dreaming about running stunning sequences (and kicking a little BC butt...lol) on the agility field.  I couldn't wait until we started training 2 x 2 because this dog was never going to miss a weave entry.

Now don't get me wrong, because all of this WILL happen :) - BUT - today I realized that my cute little puppy was growing up WAAAYYYY too fast!  We were at the pet store and the owner was spoiling him (AGAIN) and as I stood back, I realized how much he had grown.  I hadn't seen that before.

As much as I want him to grow and be the amazing dog that I know he will be - it was hard to think that he is growing so quickly.  He's such a great boy!

On the way to Cinder's agility class tonight we stopped to visit my dad - it was his first time meeting Mr. Mav.

Here are some of the photos he took -

Now just a warning - there are some photos that might scare young children and the weak at heart... I don't wear makeup to agility :)

Don't say you haven't been warned!  :)





2 comments:

CarlaB said...

Sister Gimme is growing a lot too. She's been putting on roughly half a pound a day for the last week. I didn't think she was getting any bigger and wondered where it was all going, cuz she didn't seem "fat". All the sudden now, she is clearly bigger. Like you, I have real mixed feelings about it.

AgilityDal said...

We need to stop the craziness now and tell them they can't grow anymore unless we give them permission :)